PVC hose use precautions
1. Precautions for use
Some PVC hoses produced by our company are not completely suitable for food, medical and other industries. Therefore, when used for such equipment, their adaptability and safety cannot be guaranteed. For the food industry, food grade hoses should be used. For special use in the medical field, please consult the company before use and get a confirmation reply before using.
1. It is recommended to use our hoses at the appropriate temperature and within the indicated range, and consult our company if necessary.
2. The hose expands and contracts as it is subjected to internal pressure and temperature. Cut the hose to a length slightly longer than necessary before use.
3. When applying pressure, slowly open the valve to protect it from impact pressure and damage the hose.
4. When using negative pressure, it is necessary to select the hose according to the change of its use and conditions, and consult the company if necessary.
1. Pay attention to the carrier carried when using the hose. (Water, air, oil, powder, granules, toxic chemicals and other substances) Consult the company if necessary.
2. The hose should be used under the conditions of its minimum turning radius. (Minimum turning radius: pipe diameter × 4 times) If the turning radius is too small, the hose will be broken and the service life of the hose will be reduced.
3. When conveying powder and granules, it is necessary to enlarge the bending radius of the hose as much as possible according to the site conditions and actual conditions.
4. When using with metal joints, do not use them in extremely tight conditions.
1. Do not touch or close the hose.
2. Avoid hose rolling and heavy load accumulation.
3. When cutting steel wire reinforced hoses and fiber-reinforced steel composite hoses, pay attention to the exposed steel wire at the end, which may cause injury.
Precautions during assembly
1. Select the appropriate hose size connector.
2. When installing and supporting, use the end of the hose to be rounded
3. When fitting the hose into the hose, apply grease to the connector and hose. Do not use fire. If it cannot be loaded, the hose can be heated with hot water and then installed in the joint.
4. When installing, leave enough room to prevent damage to the hose.
Regular inspection and abnormal situation precautions
1. During the use of the hose, be sure to implement a regular inspection system.
2. The service life of the hose is affected by the physical and chemical properties, temperature, flow rate, pressure and amplitude frequency of the carrier. If abnormal signs are found, it should be replaced immediately.
Precautions during storage
1. After using the hose, remove the internal residue.
2. Place indoors or in a dry and ventilated place.
3. Try to enlarge the package size.
4. The stock hose is not less than 1m away from the heat source, and ozone, spark or discharge equipment cannot be generated nearby.
5. Avoid direct sunlight and direct light.
1. Do not incinerate, which will cause harmful gases to affect the environment.
2. It can be disposed of according to local regulations.